Las Vegas, NV | October 19-20, 2016
1. Profession-development training tailored for higher-education communication and marketing administrators
2. Two full days of group-oriented learning, interactive sessions, roundtable discussions and after-hour activities
3. Hard-hitting and hands-on education for communication professionals from fellow public relations administrators and social media experts
|Jessica Eise, Purdue University||Kimberly Osborne, West Virginia State University|
|Adam Peruta, Syracuse University||Rebecca Jenkins, University of Findlay|
|Nicole Shearer and Karl Fendelander, University of Nevada, Reno||Chris Reimer, Maryville University|
|Michelle Voss, University of Minnesota||Christen Engel and Kelly Jasper, Augusta University|
|Jan Bond, Georgia Southern University||Carley Weinstein, Hofstra University|
|Stephen Ward, UNC Charlotte||Kira Poplowski, Drew University|
|Ian Repp, Michigan Technological University||Melissa Jackson, University of Georgia|
View full session information.
Where is the conference?
Treasure Island Resort at the center of the Las Vegas Strip
The conference is held on the second-floor of Treasure Island Resort, the host venue. Visit the Hotel and Travel page for maps and hotel rates.
Why should I attend?
Outstanding professional-development training
for higher-education communication administrators
- This higher-education conference offers high-quality presentations, speakers and events at affordable rates
- University Communicators is purposely smaller (100 attendees). No hype here. Only substantive programming and easy, fun networking. You’ll find your people at UC!
- University Communicators keeps you up-to-date with the latest changes and innovative programs in social media, marketing and crisis management
- Learn from thought-leaders and fellow university administrators who have experienced the same issues as you
- Participate in interactive sessions with peers from colleges and universities from across the nation
- Sessions are geared for early-, mid- and senior-career administrators
- Network with fellow administrators at during the event, at the free gourmet breakfasts and buffet luncheons and during fun after-hours networking events
How much does it cost?
When you look around at other higher-ed conferences, you’ll find some pretty staggering ticket prices. University communicators cost between $999 and $1,299.
Ticket prices includes free gourmet breakfast, buffet luncheons, Wi-Fi, access to all learning sessions and discounted hotel rates.